Welcome to the GMSHRM HR Job Posting Page!
We wish you much success as you recruit or seek new and exciting career opportunities.
Postings are currently limited to Human Resources and HR-related fields such as payroll, job site safety, benefits and the like. Geographic parameters include positions that are physically located within the Greater Monadnock region only. Postings are listed for 30 days FIFO (first in, first out). Private recruiter or agency listings will be declined.
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org the position title for which you are recruiting, employer’s name, and any URL (link) together with brief contact information for your post.
Valley Regional Healthcare
Valley Regional Healthcare (VRH) has served the people of Claremont, NH and surrounding towns for more than 100 years. Evolving with the needs of its patients, VRH has grown from its humble start as Cottage Hospital to the modern healthcare center for excellence it is today. Following a $22.5 million renovation and expansion, completed in 2010, VRH is well positioned to continue offering the best of care for patients and their families in the decades to come.
Our commitment to serving our community has never been greater and we need a strong team of employees who are committed to the highest levels of patient care and satisfaction to join our team!
The Recruiter/Human Resources Generalist will lead the organization’s recruitment efforts and be a key resource for employee engagement and retention programs. This position is responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategies and tactics that reflect current trends and best practice and ensure that VRH is attracting highly qualified candidates.
Responsible for timely recruitment of qualified candidates for all exempt and non-exempt positions in clinical and non-clinical areas. Partners with CEO and Medical Staff leadership to coordinate the provider recruitment process.
Partners with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions as the basis for the job posting. Identifies and executes the appropriate sourcing strategy for position.
Reviews and screens candidates based on hiring criteria, and manages the interview process with the hiring manager to ensure timely response and follow up, communication of applicant status, and that all necessary steps (e.g. reference checks, background checks) are followed and documented through the interview and offer process.
Monitors candidate status through the process and ensures timely follow up and response.
Evaluates recruitment and interview processes to ensure a positive candidate experience and support of VRH branding from the first point of contact to applicant offer or turn down.
Monitors recruitment trends and develops tools and strategies to ensure that VRH is using effective methods to reach qualified candidates.
Develop partnerships with educational institutions to create a pipeline of candidates for key positions.
Partners with hiring manager to ensure successful onboarding process of new employees; confirm that all onboarding and training documentation is complete and noted in the appropriate files/systems.
Supports the implementation of new and existing HR programs and policies ensuring consistent communication and processes, and assists in the development and updating of HR policies and programs based on manager and employee feedback.
Shares department responsibility for employee relations counseling, performance improvement counseling, exit interviews and personnel documentation compliance.
Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations, as well as consistent application of VRH policies. Maintains up to date knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
- 3+ years experience in human resources
- 2+ years experience in full-service recruiting in a high volume environment, preferably in health care
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- SHRM-CP or other HR certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems to manage recruitment workflow
- Experience with HRIS, payroll, and benefits systems (e.g. Paylocity, Bswift)
- Knowledge of current recruitment trends and resources to attract candidates
- Good social skills/interpersonal skills, functions well working on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise, and logical documentation for effective employee communication as well as legal defense.
- Produces excellent results, is meticulous, organized and time-conscious.
- Exhibits professionalism at all times, understands appropriate workplace behavior/communications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and develop relationships built on trust and integrity
VRH employees enjoy a low-cost comprehensive benefits program including:
· Free medical and dental plan option
· Vision insurance
· Pet insurance
· Retirement (403b)
· Healthcare Reimbursement Account
· Short-Term Disability
· Smoke-free campus
· A wellness program with generous wellness rewards
· Low cost, healthy meals in our Valley Bistro
· FREE on-site 24/7 exercise facility
· Discounts at local businesses
Valley Regional is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.