Welcome to the GMSHRM HR Job Posting Page!
We wish you much success as you recruit or seek new and exciting career opportunities.
Postings are currently limited to Human Resources and HR-related fields such as payroll, job site safety, benefits and the like. Geographic parameters include positions that are physically located within the Greater Monadnock region only. Postings are listed for 30 days FIFO (first in, first out). Private recruiter or agency listings will be declined.
Kindly email email@example.com the position title for which you are recruiting, employer’s name, and any URL (link) together with brief contact information for your post.
9/13/17 - NH Ball Bearing: 2 openings
# 1 Benefits Administrator
The Benefits Administrator has responsibility for the administration and maintenance of a variety of employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, group life, short and long term disability, voluntary accident, flexible benefits, 401(k), COBRA and other programs. This position supports approximately 750 eligible employees and includes a significant amount of interface with internal customers (both employees and leadership).
Oversee and track FMLA and leave of absences in conjunction with LTD, work comp, ADA, and company policies.
Manage worker’s compensation including all OSHA and other reporting.
Act as a direct contact with insurers, vendors, and employees for service issues, problem resolution and technical support.
Support and guide leadership with all benefits related issues; conduct training on these topics as needed.
Conduct new hire benefits orientations, administer new hire enrollments, and administer changes and terminations with vendors and HRIS system.
Create, maintain, and secure employee confidential files.
Work closely with the Safety Coordinator and participate on Safety Committee providing input on worker's compensation claims and trends.
Assist with creating, implementing and administering various wellness initiatives.
Ensure compliance with federal laws and state regulations that impact employee benefit programs.
Assist in the evaluation of existing policies, procedures and programs as to their effectiveness and to provide suggestions for improvement.
Prepare reports and correspondence on the various employee benefit programs using various software applications such as Excel and Microsoft Word.
Coordinate and administer open enrollment and retiree medical plans.
Coordinate benefit fairs with the various agencies and benefit plan providers.
Review and reconcile monthly billing.
Provide other HR department support as needed.
Minimum of 5 years working in benefits administration.
A working knowledge of, and the ability to interpret the laws, rules, policy and regulations governing the administration and maintenance of employee benefit programs, and the ability to apply the principles, practices and techniques of administering and maintaining programs (i.e. PPACA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, OSHA, NH Worker’s Compensation, etc.).
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field is preferred; PHR or CEBS certifications preferred; all equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Demonstrated focus on internal customer service.
Attention to detail, demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
Must be able to gather and analyze data and make decisions.
Intermediate to Advanced skill level in MS Office applications (testing administered as part of selection processes); experience working in HRIS systems.
Extremely flexible to respond to changing business needs.
Please apply online at nhbb.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
#2Human Resources Manager
Seek an experienced and innovative HR Generalist to manage and oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs, ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives, and strengthen and nurture a positive employee culture. Must have comprehensive experience in one or more of the following areas: Labor Relations, Health & Welfare Benefits, Retirement Benefits, and Compensation Management.
The desired goal is partnership with both divisional and executive leadership to provide strategic HR direction and to actively participate as part of the divisional management team to support stated goals and objectives. This includes providing leadership and oversight to benefits administration, payroll, recruiting and retention, HR administration, and division-wide training.
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
Assist with compensation programs, including rewriting job descriptions as necessary; conducting annual salary surveys, analyzing compensation, assuring that all new hires, grade and salary assignments, promotions, transfers, and wage and salary adjustments are equitable both internally and externally and conform to policy.
Enforce personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook and other resources for employees.
Oversee affirmative action program to ensure records, reports, and logs conform to EEO regulations.
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
Cultivate a positive working environment and enhance a long-term company culture through contemporary retention efforts.
Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance. This will include support with review writing, delivery and calibration, assisting in revisions if needed, monitoring the compensation review process, performance improvement and professional development plans, and alignment of workforce planning with future business needs.
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and a thorough knowledge of all relevant state and federal regulations.
Partnership with EH&S for strategic oversight for worker’s compensation administration.
Assure completion of all mandatory training requirements for leaders and employees.
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics, culminating in required monthly reports.
Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Knowledge and Skills
Ability to analyze employee demographics, and implement innovative tactics to appeal to diverse workforce populations.
Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and negotiation skills.
Demonstrated effectiveness in change management and project execution.
Demonstrated capability to prioritize and continuously adapt in response to dynamic business needs.
Broad computer literacy including MS Office Applications; able to interpret charts, graphics, and data.
Experience with HRIS systems required; experience with ADP WorkforceNow preferred.
Ability to prepare written reports and correspondences, and presentations to senior leadership as required.
Extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements.
Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions under urgent circumstances.
Demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results, and to coach, counsel and mentor to facilitate personal growth.
Education and Experience
HR Generalist with a minimum of bachelor’s degree plus minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience as HR Manager, preferably in manufacturing environment.
A master's degree in Human Resources Management, MBA or other graduate degree a plus.
Human Resources (PHR or SPHR) certification a plus.
Please apply online at nhbb.com/careers
9/1/17 - SCA, Charlestown, NH: Benefits Administrator
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), a national force of youth conservation volunteers, has an exciting opportunity in our Human Resources Department. America’s #1 youth conservation service organization seeks a Benefits Administrator in our Charlestown, NH office.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, this position provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource process at all business locations, including for all SCA program participants.. This role administers employee health, welfare and retirement plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits related problems and ensures effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations. The Benefits Administrator ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. This role provides support to human resources function as needed including record keeping, onboarding, off-boarding, file maintenance, payroll processing and assisting workforce with HR related inquiries.
Roles and Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversees and administers health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes (qualifying events) and terminations, for all SCA staff and its various program participants
- Acts as the primary benefit resource and represents SCA as the day-to-day Benefits vendor liaison.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help both new and existing employees and program participants obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs. Ensure distribution of required employee notices.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers and actively monitors to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Knowledgeable about and provides regular employee updates about various voluntary and mandatory benefits available through insurance carries.
- Serves as the COBRA Administrator for company.
- Processes monthly billings from insurance providers. Reviews billings for accuracy, codes and advances for payment. Resolves discrepancies with carriers, payroll and the company. Completes reports for management as requested.
- Coordinates wellness activities to include annual health risk assessment process.
- Coordinates with insurance companies and performs customer service role by responding to employee requests to resolve employee insurance issues and providing timely responses.
- Coordinates annual open enrollment period during 4th quarter of each year: materials from carriers, communicating changes to employees/answering questions, assists with employee presentations. Process changes within deadlines.
- Serve as a contact in the benefit audit process.
- Manages FMLA and other leaves of absence.
- Works with members/staff, management, and Workers Compensation vendor to facilitate WC claims processing.
- Maintains compliance by staying current with health, wellness and retirement benefit and FMLA regulatory updates.
- Regularly reviews and updates as needed SCA processes, procedures, and documents to improve efficiencies and accuracy and communicates changes to SCA program participants and staff.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to internal processes and procedures.
- Assists HR Team to resolve HR related questions and Help Desk tickets.
- Assists with other HR initiatives as assigned and provides support to HR Team as needed.
- Demonstrates SCA’s Operating Values and Leadership Behaviors
- Adheres to policies and guidelines in SCA’s Staff Handbook
Education and Experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience managing health, dental, 403b, COBRA, FSA and other common employee benefit plans.
- An Associate’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years benefits administration/human resources experience, or
- Any like combination of education and experience.
- Advanced computer skills to include data entry, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Experience using the following systems a plus: Paycom, Salesforce and other third-party vendor sites.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment. Proven record of accomplishment of confidentiality, reliability and responsibility.
- Proven ability to manage workload in an efficient and timely manner, proactively resolve issues, communicate effectively among all levels of the organization, and demonstrate a strong Customer Service focus.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
- Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. High level of integrity.
- Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels within a corporation and to provide excellent customer service.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed during months of April through August and during special HR activities.
Health and Dental * Basic Life Insurance * Short Term Disability * Long Term Disability * Flexible Spending Account * 403(b) Savings Plan * Generous Paid Time Off * Community Service Leave * Casual Dress
For more information about SCA and to reply, visit us at https://www.thesca.org/about/current-openings
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
Student Conservation Association is a proud partner with AmeriCorps and encourages AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, or other national service alumni to apply for job opportunities with SCA.