The Greater Monadnock Society for Human Resource Management is a non-profit organization of Human Resource professionals, small business owners, students, and those who have an interest in HR including private and public sector employers in the Greater Monadnock area. The objectives of the association are as follows.
- To provide a forum for the personal and professional development of members.
- To provide valuable networking opportunities, as well as information gathering and dissemination channels.
- To provide opportunity to focus on current human resource management issues of importance to members.
- To provide a focus for legislative attention to state and national human resource management issues.
- To provide opportunities for conferences, research and exchange of knowledge and experience among members.
- To support the National Society for Human Resource Management
.View the GMSHRM By-Laws
Board of Directors
The GMSHRM committees are established to provide the Chapter with special ongoing services. Chapter members are encouraged to seek out the committee chair if they are interested in joining a particular committee. Standing committees include the following.
Program Committee: The primary responsibility of our Program Committee is to identify and recruit speakers for the monthly meetings based upon Chapter member interests. This committee is also in charge of overall monthly meeting coordination. Program Committee chair: Matt Snow email@example.com.
Membership Committee: The Membership Committee is responsible for soliciting and reviewing applications for new members, maintaining the membership roster, and introducing new members at monthly meetings. Committee Chair: Matt Snow firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Committee: The committee is responsible for timely communications to all Chapter members via suitable vehicles. The committee currently e-blasts, maintains this web site, maintains a presence on Facebook and LinkedIn, and advertises via print and electronic media. Contact us at email@example.com.
Nominating Committee: This committee develops and presents to the Board of Directors and membership a slate of nominees for officers/directors for the new year. Committee Chair: Barbara Hecker – heckerb@MSAGroup.com.