Active Shooter Training
- Who they are
- What are their motivations
- Explaining the phases of their “event” from inception to completion
- Surviving the Active Shooter
- Your personal plan, its two vital characteristics and the two “things” that go into it
- Discussion of strategies
- The Police response
Lt. Shane Maxfield
Lt. Shane C. Maxfield just completed 29 years with the Keene Police Department. He is currently the Special Services Commander, Senior Use of Force Instructor, Senior Firearms Instructor, Senior Armorer, the Field Training and Evaluation Program Coordinator and is responsible for most of the educational outreach to non-police organizations. He is also the Sniper Team Leader on the Tactical Team. Life experiences include 20 years in the US Marine Corps as an infantryman and arctic warfare and survival instructor.
· Greater Monadnock SHRM is certified by SHRM as a Preferred Provider to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, and this program has been registered for 1 PDC in the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
· Programs are submitted for 1 General HR Credit Hour toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
Connect with us!