Session Overview -
Greater Monadnock SHRM Seminar: Effective Public Communication in a Crisis Situation
Wed, Jun 10, 2020 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM (EDT)
Effective Public Communication in a Crisis Situation
The objective of this session is to provide a framework for proactively planning, then communicating effectively during (and after) a crisis.
Through a combination of theory, real-life case studies, and concrete tools for structuring a plan, participants will be able to prepare their organizations for successful navigation of public communication if and when a crisis occurs.
This session will include:
· The anatomy of a “crisis”
· The single most important way to keep the PR aspects of a crisis under control
· How to form a crisis team at your organization
· Principles of effective crisis communications
· Post-crisis tactics for recovery and growth
If you have not used GoToMeeting before, you may want to download the app ahead of the seminar (use the final link shown)
· Greater Monadnock SHRM is certified by SHRM as a Preferred Provider to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, and this program has been registered for 1 PDC in the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
· Programs are submitted for 1 General HR Credit Hour toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
Connect with us!
Greater Monadnock SHRM Chapter #683P.O. Box 1817Keene, NH 03431