Next Generation Leaders: How to Attract, Engage & Retain a 5-Generation Workforce
Session Overview -
Successfully Blending the Five Generations in today’s workplace can be a tall order for any leader. Smart organizations assist all employees, especially leaders, to better understand one another and in so doing, increase productivity. It begins with open and vibrant dialogue and inclusion of all generations as we navigate our new normal.
Around the globe and in the U.S., today’s employees can have up to five different generations working side by side. And, productivity can decrease if your staff doesn’t understand the unique characteristics and talents each person/generation brings. After all, understanding and growing our talent and organizational culture creates opportunities for increase productivity, higher retention and better communications between staff and departments.
This highly requested virtual interactive presentation covers strategic methods of improving employee morale, improving operational efficiency, increasing employee retention and improving employee productivity; how to find it, how to harness it and how to keep it.
In this highly requested presentation, participants will learn proven techniques to:
- Increase employee retention, inclusion and attract new candidates
- Increase overall workplace communication, productivity and satisfaction
- Improve employee/management engagement of each generation and different cultures
- Discover the virtual workplace needs, wants and aspirations of each generation
- Identify the 7 most powerful actions (compiled from my 5-year study) we can take to successfully integrate generations in the workplace
If your goal is to support happier, dynamic, more productive employees while also maintaining focus on business, new trends, and a positive workplace culture, this is the digital workshop for you.
Millennials and Gen. Z get a special and positive nod in this presentation- you’ll see why they’ve earned it in this fun, informative, interactive and fast paced session .
Scott Lesnick is a high content international keynote speaker who is motivational, instructional and educational in style and tone. He presents powerful keynotes and interactive breakout sessions, webinars at 50+ events a year and is a consultant and author. Also, Scott earned his CSP- Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association. Only 12% of speakers world-wide have this designation! Scott is also a Certified Virtual Presenter.
In addition, Scott spent 24 award-winning sales and management years at Shaw Industries a Berkshire Hathaway Fortune 500 company.
Scott served as the Dean of the Academy for Professional Speakers in 2016-17. He is a graduate of The University of Miami, Florida.
Scott recently presented at TEDx. And, he’s run the equivalent of 2X around the planet. That’s 50k!
His memoir, “Kidjacked – A Father’s Story” and his book Lifejacked: Life Lessons on Leadership were published to critical acclaim.
Scott’s motivational, educational and inspirational presentations center around topics including: personal and professional growth, leadership, HR, generational and cultural inclusion excellence in leadership, project and change management excellence, healthcare professional development and increasing productivity. Plus, maximizing performance, maximizing operational performance and excellence and managing change through great leadership.
Watch me in action!
Scott in action- https://bit.ly/2T1tzF1 [bit.ly]
TEDx https://bit.ly/2BIZccz [bit.ly]
5 Generations- https://bit.ly/2FNrfIu [bit.ly]
NHBB - New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc.
· Greater Monadnock SHRM is certified by SHRM as a Preferred Provider to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, and this program has been registered for 1 PDC in the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
· Programs are submitted for 1 General HR Credit Hour toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
Connect with us!