Inclusive Leadership - Virtual Event!
Companies are increasingly relying on diverse, multidisciplinary teams that combine the collective capabilities of people of different genders, people of different cultural heritages, generations, and more. Inclusive leaders cultivate an environment where all their employees feel safe, welcomed, valued, respected, and heard. Join us as we explore:
- CQ: Cultural Intelligence
- The role of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Bias awareness
- How to leverage diversity to increase employee engagement and performance
Jermaine Moore is the founder of The Mars Hill Group where he specializes in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Team Development, Culture Assessment and Development, Communication Training, and Change Management.
Jermaine is an active instructor for University of New Hampshire’s Professional Development and Training Program, serves as the Diversity Director for SHRM’s NH State Council and is a board member for the Diversity Workforce Coalition (DWC) whose mission is to promote diversity in the workplace through education, training, and enhanced networking opportunities.
· Greater Monadnock SHRM is certified by SHRM as a Preferred Provider to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, and this program has been registered for 1 PDC in the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
· Programs are submitted for 1 General HR Credit Hour toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
Connect with us!