Mastering Powerful Presenting for HR Professionals presented by Claire Fry
8:00am-8:30am: Registration/networking. Meeting 8:30am -10:00am
Join us after the meeting for a post meeting discussion! “How can we create a revitalized Macy’s/Gimbles partnership” to help us all by sharing candidates, subject suggested by Ana Gonzalez from Monadnock Family Services.
HR professionals speak for a living. What they say and how they say it – to executives, managers, and non-supervisory employees – matters. What does it mean to "sound confident," have "executive presence" or be a "great speaker"? Using a voice-based approach in your everyday interactions, you will learn specific and actionable techniques for giving powerful and effective presentations whether it be at an executive committee meeting, HR Department staff meeting, or organization-wide training on harassment prevention.
· Engage and capture your audience's attention
· Support employees who are struggling to be heard
· Convey confidence and authority through the voice
· Connect to your audience with authenticity and ease, including over video
· Improve key concept retention in your audience after trainings
Claire Fry is a voice actor, corporate trainer and executive coach. She has voiced thousands of projects for companies like Google, Anthem and Cisco and her belief is that the essentials of voice training for actors – training in quality, connection and authenticity – should be taught to everyone in every profession where communication matters. She has brought Vocal Confidence training to students at Stanford, HR professionals, top executives at multiple Fortune 500 companies, and client-facing teams across multiple industries from tech to healthcare.
LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/loudandclaire WEBSITE: www.vocalconfidencetraining.com
Claire Fry│Voice Actor│Vocal Confidence Coach
The Richards Group is a local, family-owned & independent Commercial Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Retirement Planning Services firm founded in 1867. While TRG has grown since then, our commitment to exceptional service and creative solutions remains the cornerstone of our business model. Our team of nearly 150 insurance professionals serves clients throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. At TRG, we believe the best business partnerships are personal. What matters to you, matters to us. We’re here to help you find solutions, not just answers.
As Vermont and New Hampshire’s largest independent agency, TRG works with a comprehensive network of insurance carriers. This enables us to offer a broad selection of the best, most competitively priced solutions. Our unique approach to every client relationship is based on the simple principal that you deserve more than a one-size-fits-all policy or plan. We’ll work as a partner to find the best solutions and cost. We are dedicated to providing you with proactive solutions, exceptional service, and unparalleled advocacy so you get peace of mind.
· Greater Monadnock SHRM is certified by SHRM as a Preferred Provider to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, and this program has been registered for 1 PDC in the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
· Programs are submitted for 1 General HR Credit Hour toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
Connect with us!